With each passing day, athleisure is only becoming more acceptable. It’s not just a trend anymore, it’s more like lifestyle and I can personally vouch for it. What started off as just one or two piece of sportswear included here and there in your outfit has become more like the other way around.
I personally find it best to pull athleisure off while running errands, grocery shopping, or even traveling. Nothing beats the comfort of running around in your sportswear looking all chic.
Not that I have not shared umpteen number of tips on how to wear athleisure, here’s a quick round up:
1) Know what’s in right now, mesh or neons, graffiti print or brand logos for tees, athleisure stays but details change. Stay updated.
2) Know what works for you best! Tights or just sweatshirts, sports bras or sneakers. Know ‘your look’, something that works for your body type and goes with your personality, but don’t shy away from experimenting.
3) Keep the occasion in mind! You can’t turn up at an evening event wearing your tights, sneakers and bomber jacket just because it’s trendy right?
4) Keep it classy. Just because you’re allowed to wear sportswear outside doesn’t mean it’s okay to wear different colours that don’t go together or crazy prints put together. Keep it basic if not sure, but neat.
5) Accessorize right. Stick to minimalism for this, just do not over do it!
Here’s a quick look I have put together that works perfect for me running errands or just grabbing coffee with a friend. It’s the kind of look I literally see every third woman wearing where I live, I mean hey it’s Florida and it gets hot, comfort comes first!
(Outfit Details: Adidas Sports Bra, VS Pink Tights, Nike Sneakers, Dolce & Gabbana Sunglasses, H&M Hoops & Love Pins, azo Bracelet, Casio Baby G Watch)
Considering how athleisure has become a frequent choice for me, I love how my Casio Baby G watch works perfect. It’s sporty, casual and rugged enough for me to wear it literally anywhere. It goes with almost all my outfits and works as a perfect accessory. The watch is great for everyday use and Casio Baby G’s new collection comes with variety of styles and colours. You can check out options online HERE!