HP India recently launched its much awaited and uber stylish Notebook of the year, Spectre 13 at an event in Delhi that witnessed convergence of Art with Technology.
It was great to be a part of this exciting launch event held at Maashra, Kotwara Farms. To keep up with the black and gold theme I wore my outfit to match this premium looking sleek machine! Further, in symphony with the stylish new Spectre 13, HP collaborated with celebrity designers Meera & Muzaffar Ali to launch the device in a uniquely choreographed fashion event showcasing an extraordinary collection inspired by the looks of HP Spectre 13.
Few pictures from the event:
— TDG (@PallaviRuhail) June 21, 2016
Launching the HP Spectre 13
Some chit-chat with Muzzaffar Ali
Notice the new logo?
World’s thinnest laptop!
Love the feel!
My date for the night, Santushi from The Styledge!
HP Spectre 13 inspired black and gold #ootn
(Outfit Details: Forever 21 Top and Heels, Zara Culottes, Salvatore Ferragamo Crossbody, House Of Shikha Earrings, Shubhashini Ornamentals Hand Harness)
The laptop’s USP besides the premium and luxurious design is that it’s world’s thinnest laptop! But it doesn’t mean you have to compromise on productivity and performance. Listing key features here below:
- CNC machined aluminum chassis as thin as an AAA-battery at just 10.4 mm.
- Powerful Intel® Core™ i5 and i7 processors delivers superior performance versus mobile processors, often used in this class of device.
- Superb entertainment experience with full HD IPS Gorilla Glass 4 display and Bang & Olufsen Audio with Quad Speakers sound.
- A carbon fiber bottom creates a thin profile that is both durable and lightweight, keeping the total weight of the notebook at just 1.1kg.
- 8GB RAM and hyperbaric cooling technology that keeps the laptop cool and provides peak performance.
- High gloss copper accents reflect a hand-polished, jewelry-like finish and an innovative hidden piston hinge creates the illusion of a hinge-less design to offer an unmatched premium look-and-feel.
- An innovative hybrid battery split into two thinner pieces delivers the same wattage as a single battery for up to 9 hours 45 minutes of battery life while enabling the world’s thinnest laptop.
- Full HD IPS edge-to-edge display featuring Corning® Gorilla® Glass 4 delivers a superb viewing experience for editing photos, perfecting a presentation, or watching a movie.
Pricing and Availability
- The 13.3” HP Spectre will be available in India from July 25, 2016 with a starting price of INR 1,19,990/-.
More pictures of HP Spectre 13
Sheer luxury it looks like, doesn’t it?! I am guessing you guys are tempted already to check out the HP Spectre 13!