Fashion

Affordable Fashion

By  |  10 Comments

Affordable Fashion

By Guest Author Janky Patel, New York

Keeping up with fashion trends can be fun especially when trying new styles and mixing and matching accessories. The one thing that gets frustrating is dealing with the cost and trying not to break the bank when looking your best. Finding bargain deals while shopping is my top mission. I put together a list of where you can stick to stylish trends and not pay absurd prices.

Affordable Fashion Fashion Blog Best Indian Fashion Blogger

Affordable Fashion 1

(Outfit: Top—Lauren Conrad Collection, Skirt—H&M, Nude Heels–BCBG)

• Forever 21: This is probably one of the best places to find trendy affordable fashion items both in store and online. Items that I would definitely look into at Forever 21 include jewellery hats, and dresses.  You don’t even have to be restricted to just the sales since most of Forever 21’s regular priced items are pretty affordable. I would skip purchasing shoes here though; they are not great quality and can actually hurt your feet after a long work day or night out.
  • H&M: This store is always a win-win especially trying to style outfits for work. If you carefully sort through H&M’s sales, you will find awesome deals for work outfits. Several items that you can always find great affordable deals are pencil skirts and blouses. I own about 5 different pencil skirts from H&M in various colors since they fit so well and feel really comfortable (except for days I over eat, LOL).
  • Aldo: Shoes + bags, are a must. Aldo does a great job in providing really trendy shoes and bags. I am always amazed how closely they keep up with current trends. Most merchandise is overpriced, but wait for a sale or clearance and then purchase.
  • Zara: Want a high-end New York look without paying thousands of dollars? I love Zara for the designer runway look for somewhat affordable prices. I view winter coats as investment pieces, and would recommend paying the price at Zara. Dresses are great here too since you get a simple runway look. Only purchase dresses during Zara’s holiday sales or clearances.

To review, finding trendy affordable fashion requires you to hunt. If you are at the right place, at the right time, you will score some awesome deals.

• Forever 21: YES to jewellery hats, and dresses. NO to shoes.
  • H&M: YES to skirts, blouses, blazers, and dresses.
  • Aldo: YES to shoes, hand bags, wallets, and jewellery. NO to paying full price for these items.
  • Zara: YES to coats and dresses. NO to paying full price on dresses– wait until holiday sales.
Affordable Fashion Fashion Blog Best Indian Fashion Blogger

Affordable Fashion 2

(Outfit: Blazer—H&M, Earrings and Necklace—Forever 21, Chain Ring Bracelet—Aldo)

About the Author: Janky Patel’s fashion is inspired by living in New York City and traveling to different parts of the US and the world. Follow Janky on twitter: @jankypatel or Instagram: @jankypatel }

10 Comments

1. BriceOValela

February 21, 2016 at 9:53 am

Hey There. I discovered your website using msn. This can be a very
    well written article. I will make certain to bookmark it and keep coming back to see
    a greater portion of your useful information. Thanks
    for the post. I’ll certainly comeback.

2. Esha

February 18, 2016 at 5:26 pm

Hello there! This is my 1st comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and say I
    truly enjoy reading through your posts.

3. quest bars

February 17, 2016 at 11:55 pm

I go to see daily some web sites and information sites to read posts, but this blog gives
    quality based articles.

4. Preeti

February 17, 2016 at 6:50 pm

I have been browsing online more than three hours today, yet I never found any
    interesting article like yours. It’s pretty worth enough for me.
    In my view, if all website owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the internet will
    be a lot more useful than ever before.

5. Surrency

February 18, 2015 at 2:23 pm

It’s in fact very difficult in this busy life to listen news on TV, thus I simply use the web for that reason, and obtain the most up-to-date information.|

6. Priya K.

December 7, 2014 at 10:49 pm

I really liked the styled pictures, she photographers well. H&M is my fav too

7. Nikitha Reddy

September 29, 2014 at 4:55 pm

Aldo had always been my favourite choice for shoes and it’s pretty unfortunate that you can buy Aldo online only in majorbrands site. I am into online shopping and wish I could find it in more places. Fortunately, Zara and Forever 21 don’t have that problem. Haven’t tried H&M till now. Maybe I should give it a tryAnd while we are talking about affordable fashion, have a look at the blog I write on Street Fashion at ScrapeHere blog

8. thatdelhigirl

September 8, 2014 at 12:24 pm

Hi Heather, glad you liked it. For more tips from her you can follow her on twitter/insta.
    I can’t commit anything on any more guest posts right now as I have things/other engagements/collaborations lined up for next 2-3 months at least 🙂

9. Heather

September 8, 2014 at 2:40 am

Love her style! And her advice on places to shop, H&M and Aldo are great! I’ll have to try out Zara as well. I would love to hear more about her affordable shopping tips and tricks. Will she be guest posting again?

10. Patricia

September 7, 2014 at 11:40 pm

Insightful post. I like pictured outfits and the advice.